March 3 – 10, 2018
Airfare from Grand Rapids!
(OR booking from ANY Departure City!)
Very Limited Availability – Please Call or Email!
Dive and Adventure Travel invites you to a Group Dive Vacation in Cozumel!
$1499 pp All-Inclusive!
with Airfare from Grand Rapids!*
Also booking from other departure cities, just ask!
Also booking extended getaways for your vacation, just ask for rates! – Very affordable!
The small Mexican island of Cozumel, only 30 miles long and 9 miles wide, is a major destination for divers and snorkelers. The crystal clear Caribbean waters are the main attraction, but the charm of old Mexico can be found on the island and in the town of San Miguel with great dining, shopping, and warm, friendly people.
For the diver Cozumel offers some of the clearest water of the Caribbean with abundant marine life. Our professional dive operation, Del Mar Aquatics, will pick up divers right at the resort dock. The typical dive day begins on the dive boat at 8:30 am for two beautiful dives, then back to the hotel dock about 12 – 1:00 PM. Gear is rinsed and stored in oceanside lockers. This gives you the rest of the day to explore the island, shop, relax by the pool and ocean or do a shore dive. Afternoon boat dives available, as well as night diving from shore and/or boat. With so much to enjoy above and below the surface of the Caribbean, it’s a wonder how rejuvenated you can be after a week in sunny and beautiful Cozumel!
Our accommodations are at the Hotel Cozumel and Resort. This resort is just south of downtown, with all inclusive meals, snacks and beverages. There is just a short walkway to the ocean. It has a huge freshwater pool, jacuzzi, 3 restaurants and 4 bars, including one restaurant and bar oceanside, with palm shaded beach with lounge chairs and hammocks. Great location, friendly Mexican charm!
Your Vacation Includes:
- Round Trip Airfare from Grand Rapids on American, with one stop
- OR Airfare from any departure city of your choice, please ask for rates!
- OR Ask for rates for a longer getaway! Very affordable!
- 8 Days, 7 nights standard accommodations at the Hotel Cozumel and Resort
- Roundtrip Airport/Hotel Transfer
- All-Inclusive Meals, Snacks and Drinks! (3 Restaurants and 4 Bars, One Restaurant/Bar on the Ocean, and 4 Bars)
- Nice Beach Area with palm trees, hammocks/lounges
- Huge Pool with Jacuzzi
- Daily Activities including Pool Games, Gym Room and Lessons for Tennis, Spanish and Bar Tending
- Evening Activities including Mexican Night, Caribbean Night, and Karaoke
- FREE WiFi
- Hotel & Mexican Taxes AND Airport Departure Tax!
- Group T-Shirt Memento
- Group Leader, GLDL/LSS – Doug Cogswell, Owner (Get Certified or take a Specialty Class with Doug while there! So easy to do!)
- Diving with Del Mar Aquatics, on site: $80 per day for two tank morning boat divingBook 5 days of 2 tanks boat dives and receive a FREE afternoon boat dive! Book 3 days of 2 tank boat dives and receive your shore diving tanks for FREE. $2.50 per day Marine Park Fees; Nitrox available at $10/tank
- Trip Protection Insurance – AVOK – $134.99 pp to cancel for ANY reason! Must be booked with deposit, for pre-existing conditions to be covered. Or, may be added on with final payment.
- Tours including “The Wild Side Island Tour,” Mayan Ruins, Cenotes, Dolphin Adventures and More!
Land Only Package:
$699 pp without airfare (Standard Rooms with above land package)
$300 non-refundable deposit needed to guarantee your space. Also booking air from any departure city. Pricing dependent on scheduled airfare.Final Payment is due by Friday, December 15, 2017. Not included: Divemaster, hotel staff gratuities and $2.50/day marine park fee. Park, Sleep, Fly Hotels near your departure airport will be booked for you including Hotel Room, Parking, Roundtrip Hotel/Airport Transfer and some have breakfast.
In order to be part of the group and dive with the group, you need to book the air/hotel package OR the hotel package through Dive and Travel Adventures.
Releasing Group Space Nov 3. After that, booking as space allows. Please sign up today! You’ll be happy you did!