Raja Ampat, Indonesia!
Feb 13 – 20, 2019
Raja Manta Live Aboard!
With Add-Ons Available to Mandado/Lembeh Straits and/or Bali!
We are headed back to beautiful Raja Ampat, one of the world’s premier dive locations! If you are looking for an excellent and affordable live aboard with AMAZING diving in a safe area, you found it! Raja Ampat or “Four Kings” is the name for these islands, located in the heart of the incredible Coral Triangle! This area of Raja Ampat is known to have the richest coral reef ecosystem in the world! Topside you’ll see steep jungle covered limestone islands, stunning white sand beaches, hidden lagoons, and dense mangrove forest. This is a 9.8 million acres national park! Underwater more than 1300 types of fish (23 of which are only found here) 580 types of corals, sharks, rays, turtles, dolphins, and even whales call the park their home. If you have not experienced the diving in this area, it is truly one of the most beautiful places in the world! The diversity and abundance of marine life is stunning from large to small, we enjoy it all! Come join us, and experience it for yourself! If you have been, Welcome Back!
Here are the Raja Manta Explorer Live Aboard Costs and What’s Included:
$3000 pp (2 Upper (Kings/Windows) Or Main Deck/8 Ensuite Cabins/Windows)
$2550 pp (3 Lower Deck (Twins/Portholes)/Non-Ensuite Cabins share 2 bathrooms)
Airfare will run around $2000 pp
Marine Park Fee and Harbor Fee of $250 pp
No Fuel Surcharge at the moment – Subject to change
- 8 Days/7 Nights on board the beautiful Raja Manta Explorer Live Aboard
- Raja Ampat-Misool Itinerary – Incredible!
- Round-Trip Airport Transfers on the date of arrival and departure
- Double Occupancy Stateroom (No single supplement fee, unless requesting a single room)
- Up to 4 Dives Daily
- 3 Delicious Meals Daily and Snacks, Hot and Cold Beverages, coffee, and tea
- Fully equipped main bar offering a wide variety of spirits, wines, liquors, cocktails and beer (Alcohol Extra, but reasonable)
- Guest Lounge, Sundecks with Shaded Areas
- 2 Outdoor Fresh Hot Water Showers
- Nitrox Available at $6 per fill
- 14 professional, knowledgeable crew members
- Group T-Shirt Memento from Dive and Travel Adventures
- Group Leader, Heather Bloom, Dive and Travel Adventures
Please Note: Live Aboard space is limited. Please deposit now for best availability!
Add-On to Manado available before the live aboard for incredible muck diving will be available, before the live aboard!
Here are the Costs and What’s Included for Manado/Kungkungan Bay Resort: (Please Note: Prices estimated for 2019, but close)
$999 pp for 4 nights w/3 dive days
$1299 pp for 5 nights w/4 dive days
$1499 pp for 6 nights w/5 dive days
$1799 pp for 7 nights w/6 dive days
- Accommodations at Kungkungan Bay Resort, Beachfront Cottage Suite, Double Occ.
- All Meals Daily
- 3 Boat Dives Daily, tanks and weights
- Unlimited House Reef Dives between 8 am – 5 pm on diving days
- Free Wifi
- Roundtrip Airport Resort Transfers
- Hotel Taxes
Group Leader, Heather Bloom, Dive and Travel Adventures
$1000 pp, non-refundable deposits to secure your space. First come, first serve for cabin choices. Trip insurance recommended, please ask for details! Please Call Heather at Dive and Travel Adventures at 231-855-1353 or email her at email@example.com for details, and to sign up today! We invite you to discover a diver’s heaven on earth with us….Raja Ampat!
Feel Free to invite to friends! Welcome Aboard!