Feb 29 – Mar 7, 2020
$1599 pp, dbl occ, All-Inclusive with Airfare Included from Grand Rapids!
(OR booking from ANY Departure City, please ask)
Deposit Now for this Affordable Winter Getaway to Cozumel!
The small Mexican island of Cozumel, only 30 miles long and 9 miles wide, is a major destination for divers and snorkelers. The crystal clear Caribbean waters are the main attraction, but the charm of old Mexico can be found on the island and in the town of San Miguel with great dining, shopping, and warm, friendly people.
For the diver Cozumel offers some of the clearest water of the Caribbean with abundant marine life. Our professional dive operation, Cozumel Marine World, will pick up divers right at the resort dock. The typical dive day begins on the dive boat at 8:00 am for two beautiful dives, then back to the hotel dock about 12 – 1:00 PM. Gear is rinsed and stored in oceanside lockers. This gives you the rest of the day to explore the island, shop, relax by the pool and ocean or do a shore dive. Afternoon boat dives available, as well as night diving from shore and/or boat. With so much to enjoy above and below the surface of the Caribbean, it’s a wonder how rejuvenated you can be after a week in sunny and beautiful Cozumel!
Our accommodations are at the Hotel Cozumel and Resort. This resort is just south of downtown, with all inclusive meals, snacks and beverages. There is just a short walkway to the ocean. It has a huge freshwater pool, jacuzzi, 3 restaurants and 4 bars, including one restaurant and bar oceanside, with palm shaded beach with lounge chairs and hammocks. Great location, friendly Mexican charm!
Your Vacation Includes:
- Round Trip Airfare from Grand Rapids on Delta Airlines, with one stop
- OR Airfare from another departure city of your choice, please ask for rates!
- 8 Days, 7 nights standard accommodations at the Hotel Cozumel and Resort
- Roundtrip Airport/Hotel Transfer
- All-Inclusive Meals, Snacks and Drinks! (3 Restaurants and 4 Bars, One Restaurant/Bar on the Ocean, and 4 Bars)
- Nice Beach Area with palm trees, hammocks/lounges
- Huge Pool with Jacuzzi
- Daily Activities including Pool Games, Gym Room and Lessons for Tennis, Spanish and Bar Tending
- Evening Activities including Mexican Night, Caribbean Night, and Karaoke
- FREE WiFi
- Hotel & Mexican Taxes AND Airport Departure Tax!
- Group T-Shirt Memento
- Group Leader, GLDL/LSS – Doug Cogswell, Owner (Get Certified or take a Specialty Class with Doug while there! So easy to do!)
- Group Leader, Dive and Travel Adventures – Heather Bloom, Owner
- Diving with Cozumel Marine World: $85 per day for two tank morning boat diving. Book 4 days of 2 tanks boat dives and receive a FREE afternoon boat dive! $2.00 per day Marine Park Fees; Nitrox available. Shore diving available on site at approx. $6/tank.
- Trip Protection Insurance – $99 pp to cancel for ANY reason! Must be booked with deposit. Covered reasons receive full CASH BACK. Uncovered reasons receive Delta Vacation Vouchers toward another vacation. Other items covered while traveling and on vacation.
- Tours including “The Wild Side Island Tour,” Mayan Ruins, Cenotes, Dolphin Adventures and More!
Land Only Package:
$799 pp without airfare (Standard Rooms with above land package)
$300 non-refundable deposit needed to guarantee your space. Also booking air from other departure cities. Pricing dependent on scheduled airfare. Please Ask about extending your vacation! Final Payment is due by Friday, December 13, 2019. Not included: Divemaster, hotel staff gratuities, Mexican Environmental Tax, approx $1 per room per day, and $2.00/day marine park fee. Park, Sleep, Fly Hotels near your departure airport can be booked for you including Hotel Room, Parking, Roundtrip Hotel/Airport Transfer and some have breakfast.
In order to be part of the group and dive with the group, you need to book the air/hotel package OR the hotel package through Dive and Travel Adventures.
Releasing Group Space Nov 29. After that, booking as space allows. Please sign up today! You’ll be happy you did!