The small Mexican island of Cozumel, only 30 miles long and 9 miles wide, is a major destination for divers and snorkelers. The crystal clear Caribbean waters are the main attraction, but the charm of old Mexico can be found on the island and in the town of San Miguel with great dining, shopping, and warm, friendly people.
For the diver Cozumel offers some of the clearest water of the Caribbean with abundant marine life. Our professional dive operation, Cozumel Marine World, will pick up divers right at the resort dock. The typical dive day begins on the dive boat around 8:00 am for two beautiful dives, then back to the hotel dock about 12 – 1:00 PM. Gear is rinsed and stored in oceanside lockers. This gives you the rest of the day to explore the island, shop, relax by the pool and ocean or do a shore dive. Afternoon boat dives available, as well as night diving from shore and/or boat. With so much to enjoy above and below the surface of the Caribbean, it’s a wonder how rejuvenated you can be after a week in sunny and beautiful Cozumel!
Our accommodations are at the Cozumel Hotel Resort by Wyndham. This resort is just south of downtown, with all inclusive meals, snacks and beverages. There is just a short walkway to the ocean. It has a huge freshwater pool, jacuzzi, 2 restaurants, one snack bar, and 4 bars, including one restaurant and bar oceanside, with palm shaded beach with lounge chairs and hammocks.
Great location, friendly Mexican charm!
Your Vacation Includes:
- 8 Days, 7 nights standard accommodations at the Cozumel Hotel Resort
- Roundtrip Airport/Hotel Transfer
- All-Inclusive Meals, Snacks and Drinks! (2 Restaurants, One Snack Bar, and 4 Bars, One Restaurant/Bar on the Ocean)
- Nice Beach Area with palm trees, hammocks/lounges
- Huge Pool with Jacuzzi
- Daily Activities including Pool Games, Gym Room and Lessons for Tennis, Spanish and Bar Tending
- Evening Activities including Mexican Night, Caribbean Night, and Karaoke
- Kids Club Program for children 4 – 12 (complimentary)
- FREE WiFi
- Hotel & Mexican Taxes AND Airport Departure Tax!
- Group T-Shirt Memento
- Group Leader, GLDL/LSS – Doug Cogswell, Owner (Get Certified or take a Specialty Class with Doug while there! So easy to do!)
- Group Leader, Dive and Travel Adventures – Heather Bloom, Owner 231-855-0396
- Diving with Cozumel Marine World: $90 per day for two tank morning boat diving. Book 4 days of 2 tanks boat dives and receive a FREE afternoon boat dive! $5.00 per day Marine Park Fees; Nitrox available. Shore diving available on site at approx. $8/tank.
- Trip Protection Insurance – Cancel for ANY reason! Must be booked with deposit or at the latest within 7 days of deposit. Other items covered while traveling and on vacation. Plans range in cost from $229.99 pp (Full Cash Back) or $99.99 pp (Full Travel Credit.) Please note: Travel Credit must be used/traveled by 13 months from the travel credit certificate date.
- Tours including Mayan Ruins, Snorkeling, Cenotes, Dolphin Adventures, Cerveceria Punta Sur and More!
- Airfare from other departure cities. Please ask for rates from other departure cities. Airfare is limited. Delta Airlines is not flying to Cozumel yes.
Land Only Package:
$1049 pp without airfare (Standard Rooms, All-Inclusive, double occ., with above land package; Please ask for single supplement rates.)
$400 pp non-refundable deposit needed to guarantee your space. You may also book your own airfare or use miles. Final Payment is due by mid December 2022. Not included: Divemaster, hotel staff gratuities, Mexican Environmental Tax of approx. $30 per room per week, a $10 pp Visitax paid on the island, and $5.00/day marine park fee. Park, Sleep, Fly Hotels near your departure airport can be booked for you including Hotel Room, Parking, Roundtrip Hotel/Airport Transfer and some have breakfast.
In order to be part of the group and dive with the group, you need to book the air/hotel package OR the hotel package through Dive and Travel Adventures.
Releasing Group Air Space Nov 28, 2022; Releasing Group Hotel Space by Dec 20, 2022. After that, booking as space allows. Please sign up today! You’ll be happy you did!
Call Great Lakes Dive Locker at 616-531-3440 or Lakeshore Scuba at 616-847-4444 or Call Heather at 231-855-1353 for this popular and affordable vacation! Please contact us to Sign On or for any questions at 231-855-1353 or by email.
» Back to Upcoming Trips