Raja Ampat or “Four Kings” is the name for these islands, located in the heart of the incredible Coral Triangle! This area of Raja Ampat is known to have the richest coral reef ecosystem in the world! Topside you’ll see steep jungle covered limestone islands, stunning white sand beaches, hidden lagoons, and dense mangrove forest. This is a 9.8 million acres national park! Underwater more than 1300 types of fish (23 of which are only found here) 580 types of corals, sharks, rays, turtles, dolphins, and even whales call the park their home. If you have not experienced the diving in this area, it is truly one of the most beautiful places in the world! The diversity and abundance of marine life is stunning from large to small, we enjoy it all! Come join us, and experience it for yourself! If you have been, Welcome Back!
YouTube Video on Raja Ampat (Link)
Here are the MV White Manta Explorer Costs and What’s Included:
$3300 pp (First come, first serve on 3 decks of cabins.)
Airfare will run around $2000 pp
Marine Park Fee and Harbor Fee of $250 pp (subject to change)
No Fuel Surchage at the moment
This Adventure Includes:
- 8 Days/7 Nights on board the beautiful MV White Manta ExplorerLive Aboard
- Raja Ampat-Misool Itinerary – Incredible!
- Round-Trip Airport or local Hotel Transfers on the date of arrival and departure
- Spacious Double Occupancy Staterooms with ensuite bathroom (No single fee, unless requesting guaranteed single room, then it is a 20% single fee)
- Up to 4 Dives Daily with In-Depth Dive Briefings and excellent dive guides, tanks, weights, and belts, rental gear, as needed
- 3 Delicious Meals Daily, Fruit & Snacks, soft drinks, coffee, and tea. (Soft Drinks & Alcohol Extra, but reasonable)
- Guest Lounge with digital media center, sound system and widescreen Plasma TV, Partially Shaded Sundeck, inside and outside dining
- Large Dive Deck with dedicated camera room and safe charging station areas
- 5 Outdoor Fresh Hot Water Showers situated on the spacious dive platform
- Nitrox Available at approx. $6 per fill or $15 per day
- Professional, service oriented, knowledgeable crew members
- Group T-Shirt Memento from Dive and Travel Adventures
- Group Leader, Heather Bloom, Dive and Travel Adventures
Add-On to is being planned, to a land-based dive destination in the Coral Triangle area. Stay Tuned!
Trip insurance recommended, 9.5% of the cost of your trip (airfare may be included).
Deposits: $500 pp to secure your space. Early Booking Offer: First come, first choice of cabins. Trip insurance recommended, please ask for details! Please Call Heather at Dive and Travel Adventures at 231-855-1353 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org for details, and to sign up today!
» Back to Upcoming Trips